Anna Falchi is a Finnish-Italian model and film actress. She was born Anna Kristiina Palomaki on 22 April 1972 in Tampere, Finland. She is currently 47 years old as of 2019. She was not to an Italian Benito Falchi and a Finnish Karinna.
Anna began as a model and later joined the film industry in Italy. She is well known and famous in Italy for her commercials and films.
Quick Facts of Anna Falchi
|Full Name:||Anna Kristiina Palomaki|
|Age:||47 years as of 2019|
|Date of Birth:||22nd April 1972|
|Hair & Eye :||Blonde & Blue|
|Marital Status:||Divorced ex-husband Stefani Ricucci|
Currently dating Andrea Ruggieri since 2012
|Profession:||Model and actress|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
Anna Falchi Biography
Anna Kristiina Palomaki also popularly known as Anna Falchi, was born on 22nd April 1972. She was born to Benito an Italian and Karinna from Finland. She is currently 47 years old as of 2019.
Anna has got two siblings, Saro and a half brother called Peter, both from her father’s side. In 1978, her family moved to Italy when she was six years old. Her mother enrolled her in a modeling school in the 1980s.
In 1989, Anna won the title of miss cinema at the miss Italy competitions. This brought her publicity in the years that followed. In 1992, she featured in an Italian bank commercial.
Know about: Agostina Belli
Anna got married to Stefano Ricucci, an Italian businessman in 2005. In 2007, the two had a mutual separation and later finalized their divorce in 2011. Anna, later on, started dating Andrea Ruggieri in 2012.
- Height 5 ft 11 in / 178 cm
- Weight 157 lb / 71 kg
- Body size
- Breast/Bust size 35 in / 91 cm
- Waist size 24 in / 61 cm
- Hips size 35 in / 91 cm
- Bra size 40B (US) / 90B (EU)
- Cup size B (US)
- Dress Size 6
- Shoe (Feet) Size 8 US
Know about: Alanna Ubach
Anna Falchi Image Gallery
Net Worth and Salary
Anna Falchi is estimated to be worth $1.5 million.
Facts you didn’t know about Anna Falchi
- She was born Anna Kristiina Palomaki
- She has 2 brothers Saro and half-brother Peter
- She gave birth to a girl called Alyssa Montesi in 2010
- She enrolled in a modeling school in the 1980s
- Anna’s zodiac sign is Taurus. Dates of Taurus are April 20- May 20. Those born under this sign are beloved to be dedicated, reliable, and dependable.
- Anna is currently 47 years old as of 2019
- Anna Falchi was born in the year of the rat. According to the Chinese calendar. It is believed that such people are alert in nature, instinctive, and acute.
- Anna’s birthstone is Diamond. This is a symbol of everlasting love, purity, innocence, and eternity. It is also believed to bring a person courage.
- Her birth flower is sweet pea/daisy. Daisy flowers symbolize purity, true love, and innocence.
- She was born in the middle of generation x
- Anna’s life path number is 9. This path number represents humanitarian. Those who walk in it gift the world with incredible kindness and sage Wisdom.
- Anna was also born on a Saturday. Children born on this day of the week are beloved to come courtesy of Saturn the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture.
In 2001, Anna featured in the Italian late-night show Satyricon. During this show, she satirized one of the appearances of madonna on the late show with David Letterman. Madonna had jokingly teased Letterman for refusing to smell her underwear.
Falchi actually removed her underwear on stage and offered them to the host Daniele Luttazzi to smell them which he did. This caused a bit of a scandal in Italy.
Anna has got a Twitter account with 561 followers. She follows 70 people. You can also follow her on twitter @1AnnaFalchi.
She has got 340k followers on Instagram, while she follows around 1371. Her official Instagram account is @annafalchi22
Professional Life And Career
Anna started her career as a model in late 1980. She got recognized from her win in the miss Italy competitions. In 1992 she featured in a commercial for an Italian bank. The ad was directed by Fedrico Fellini and also featured paolo Villagio.
The commercial helped her get recognition and later in 1993 she debuted in a film called Nel continent’s hero (on the dark continent). She has since appeared in many other films. Anna is not that popular in the English speaking world, but some might know her from the movie Dellamorte Dellamore. This was released in the US as the cemetery man
Michele soavi’s cemetery man was her breakthrough role in 1994. Her amazing curves and beauty made men lust after her instantly.
As Falchi’s career progressed, she was unable to take as many roles as you would expect, but she became even more of a household name in Italy.
Know about: Adriana Volpe
She also featured in the following movies:
- Nel continente nero, directed by Marco Risi (1993)
- Anni 90 – Parte II, directed by Enrico Oldoini (1993)
- S.P.Q.R. 2000 e 1/2 anni fa, directed by Carlo Vanzina (1994)
- Miracolo italiano, directed by Enrico Oldoini (1994)
- C’è Kim Novak al telefono, regia di Riki Roseo (1994)
- Dellamorte Dellamore, regia di Michele Soavi (1994)
- L’affaire, regia di Sergio Gobbi (1994)
- Palla di neve, regia di Maurizio Nichetti (1995)
- Celluloide, regia di Carlo Lizzani (1995)
- Giovani e belli, regia di Dino Risi (1996)
- Paparazzi, regia di Neri Parenti (1998)
- Body Guards – Guardie del corpo, regia di Neri Parenti (2000)
- Gli occhi dell’amore, regia di Giulio Base (2001)
- Operazione Rosmarino, regia di Alessandra Populin (2001)
- Nessun messaggio in segreteria, regia di Paolo Genovese e Luca Miniero (2005)
- Bambini, regia di Alessio M. Federici, Peter Marcias, Andrea Burrafato, Michele Rho e
- Devor De Pascalis (2006)
- L’allenatore nel pallone 2, regia di Sergio Martino (2008)
- Un’estate al mare, regia di Carlo Vanzina (2008)
- Ce n’è per tutti, regia di Luciano Melchionna (2009)
- L’uomo nero, regia di Sergio Rubini (2009)
- Box Office 3D – Il film dei film, regia di Ezio Greggio (2011)
- I milionari, regia di Alessandro Piva (2013)
Know about: Adrienne Barbeau