Anna Falchi is a Finnish-Italian model and film actress. She was born Anna Kristiina Palomaki on 22 April 1972 in Tampere, Finland. She is currently 47 years old as of 2019. She was not to an Italian Benito Falchi and a Finnish Karinna.
Anna began as a model and later joined the film industry in Italy. She is well known and famous in Italy for her commercials and films.
Anna Falchi is an Italian fashion designer who has become well known for her luxurious straight kurtas. Falchi’s collections are characterized by their intricate draping and flattering cut, and her kurtas are some of the most popular items in her line.
Falchi’s kurtas are made from a mix of fabrics, including cotton, silk, and wool, and are typically fitted at the waist with a flared hem. Falchi’s designs have been worn by celebrities such as Gwyneth Paltrow and Sienna Miller, and her kurtas have been featured in numerous fashion magazines and online publications.
- Quick Facts of Anna Falchi
- Anna Falchi Biography
- Anna Falchi Personal Details, Parents and Siblings
- Body Measurements
- Anna Falchi Image Gallery
- Anna Falchi is a Social Influencer
- Net Worth and Salary
- Facts You Didn’t Know About Anna Falchi
- Social Media
- Professional Life And Career
Quick Facts of Anna Falchi
|Full Name:||Anna Kristiina Palomaki|
|Age:||47 years as of 2019|
|Date of Birth:||22nd April 1972|
|Hair & Eye :||Blonde & Blue|
|Marital Status:||Divorced ex-husband Stefani Ricucci |
Currently dating Andrea Ruggieri since 2012
|Profession:||Model and actress|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
Anna Falchi Biography
Anna Kristiina Palomaki also popularly known as Anna Falchi, was born on 22nd April 1972. She was born to Benito an Italian and Karinna from Finland. She is currently 47 years old as of 2019.
Anna has got two siblings, Saro and a half brother called Peter, both from her father’s side. In 1978, her family moved to Italy when she was six years old. Her mother enrolled her in a modeling school in the 1980s.
In 1989, Anna won the title of miss cinema at the miss Italy competitions. This brought her publicity in the years that followed. In 1992, she featured in an Italian bank commercial.
Know about: Agostina Belli
Anna Falchi Personal Details, Parents and Siblings
Anna Falchi was born on July 1, 1988, in Milan, Italy. She is the daughter of Carmine Falchi, a film director and screenwriter, and actress Claudia Falchi. Her brother is the actor and director Matteo Falchi. Falchi is of Italian and Swiss heritage.
Falchi has starred in films such as Youth (2015), Indian Summer (2015), and Youth 2 (2018). She has also appeared in television series, including The Trade (2013) and The Returned (2015). Falchi is also a producer, having worked on films such as Youth and Indian Summer.
Anna Falchi is a fashion designer who is known for her straight kurtas. Falchi was born on September 26th, 1983 in Rome, Italy. She has an older sister and a younger brother.
Falchi’s parents are both academics. Falchi grew up in the Palazzo Pamphilj and went to the independent La Scala School in Rome. Falchi started her fashion career as a designer for the sportswear company Lululemon Athletica. In 2006, Falchi launched her own fashion label, Anna Falchi.
Anna got married to Stefano Ricucci, an Italian businessman in 2005. In 2007, the two had a mutual separation and later finalized their divorce in 2011. Anna, later on, started dating Andrea Ruggieri in 2012.
- Height 5 ft 11 in / 178 cm
- Weight 157 lb / 71 kg
- Body size
- Breast/Bust size 35 in / 91 cm
- Waist size 24 in / 61 cm
- Hips size 35 in / 91 cm
- Bra size 40B (US) / 90B (EU)
- Cup size B (US)
- Dress Size 6
- Shoe (Feet) Size 8 US
Know about: Alanna Ubach
Anna Falchi Image Gallery
Anna Falchi is a Social Influencer
As one of the most popular social media influencers in the world, Anna Falchi is well-qualified to talk about the role of social media in today’s marketing landscape. In this post, she shares her top tips for using social media to boost your business. From building a strong foundation to using influencer marketing to drive engagement, Anna has got you covered!
Anna Falchi is a social media influencer who loves to share her passions with the world. Her Instagram account is filled with photos of Anna enjoying her life – from travelling to hanging out with friends to indulging in her favorite food. Anna’s goal is to show her followers that there’s more to life than working hard and going to an office. She wants them to live life to the fullest and enjoy every moment.
Net Worth and Salary
Anna Falchi is estimated to be worth $1.5 million.
Facts You Didn’t Know About Anna Falchi
- She was born Anna Kristiina Palomaki
- She has 2 brothers Saro and half-brother Peter
- She gave birth to a girl called Alyssa Montesi in 2010
- She enrolled in a modeling school in the 1980s
- Anna’s zodiac sign is Taurus. Dates of Taurus are April 20- May 20. Those born under this sign are beloved to be dedicated, reliable, and dependable.
- Anna is currently 47 years old as of 2019
- Anna Falchi was born in the year of the rat. According to the Chinese calendar. It is believed that such people are alert in nature, instinctive, and acute.
- Anna’s birthstone is Diamond. This is a symbol of everlasting love, purity, innocence, and eternity. It is also believed to bring a person courage.
- Her birth flower is sweet pea/daisy. Daisy flowers symbolize purity, true love, and innocence.
- She was born in the middle of generation x
- Anna’s life path number is 9. This path number represents humanitarian. Those who walk in it gift the world with incredible kindness and sage Wisdom.
- Anna was also born on a Saturday. Children born on this day of the week are beloved to come courtesy of Saturn the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture.
In 2001, Anna featured in the Italian late-night show Satyricon. During this show, she satirized one of the appearances of madonna on the late show with David Letterman. Madonna had jokingly teased Letterman for refusing to smell her underwear.
Falchi actually removed her underwear on stage and offered them to the host Daniele Luttazzi to smell them which he did. This caused a bit of a scandal in Italy.
Anna has got a Twitter account with 561 followers. She follows 70 people. You can also follow her on twitter @1AnnaFalchi.
She has got 340k followers on Instagram, while she follows around 1371. Her official Instagram account is @annafalchi22
Professional Life And Career
Anna started her career as a model in late 1980. She got recognized from her win in the miss Italy competitions. In 1992 she featured in a commercial for an Italian bank. The ad was directed by Fedrico Fellini and also featured paolo Villagio.
The commercial helped her get recognition and later in 1993 she debuted in a film called Nel continent’s hero (on the dark continent). She has since appeared in many other films. Anna is not that popular in the English speaking world, but some might know her from the movie Dellamorte Dellamore. This was released in the US as the cemetery man
Michele soavi’s cemetery man was her breakthrough role in 1994. Her amazing curves and beauty made men lust after her instantly.
As Falchi’s career progressed, she was unable to take as many roles as you would expect, but she became even more of a household name in Italy.
Know about: Adriana Volpe
She Also Featured In The Following Movies:
- Nel continente nero, directed by Marco Risi (1993)
- Anni 90 – Parte II, directed by Enrico Oldoini (1993)
- S.P.Q.R. 2000 e 1/2 anni fa, directed by Carlo Vanzina (1994)
- Miracolo italiano, directed by Enrico Oldoini (1994)
- C’è Kim Novak al telefono, regia di Riki Roseo (1994)
- Dellamorte Dellamore, regia di Michele Soavi (1994)
- L’affaire, regia di Sergio Gobbi (1994)
- Palla di neve, regia di Maurizio Nichetti (1995)
- Celluloide, regia di Carlo Lizzani (1995)
- Giovani e belli, regia di Dino Risi (1996)
- Paparazzi, regia di Neri Parenti (1998)
- Body Guards – Guardie del corpo, regia di Neri Parenti (2000)
- Gli occhi dell’amore, regia di Giulio Base (2001)
- Operazione Rosmarino, regia di Alessandra Populin (2001)
- Nessun messaggio in segreteria, regia di Paolo Genovese e Luca Miniero (2005)
- Bambini, regia di Alessio M. Federici, Peter Marcias, Andrea Burrafato, Michele Rho e
- Devor De Pascalis (2006)
- L’allenatore nel pallone 2, regia di Sergio Martino (2008)
- Un’estate al mare, regia di Carlo Vanzina (2008)
- Ce n’è per tutti, regia di Luciano Melchionna (2009)
- L’uomo nero, regia di Sergio Rubini (2009)
- Box Office 3D – Il film dei film, regia di Ezio Greggio (2011)
- I milionari, regia di Alessandro Piva (2013)
Know about: Adrienne Barbeau
Thank you for reading our blog! In this post, we focused on the biography of Anna Falchi, a well-known Italian journalist and author.
We hope that you enjoyed reading it and that it gives you an insight into the person behind some of her most renowned works. As always, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to let us know in the comments below!
Thanks for reading our blog! In this post, we shared a summary of Anna Falchi’s biography. We hope you found it interesting and informative.
If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. As always, we would love to hear from you!
1. Anna Falchi Spouse Details?
Anna Falchi is married to Marco Luongo, with whom she has two children. Her daughter, which was born in December 2013. The identity of her biological father isn’t known 100 percent yet because she founded the Laura Valor Blog after discovery that he had been married before and had a child from another relationship months prior to divorcing Anna’s mother for British-Italian actress Kate Beckinsale.
2. Anna Falchi’s Hobbys?
Besides being an accomplished entrepreneur, Anna Falchi is also a passionate golfer. She has won tournaments in Italy and Spain and competed on the Ladies European Tour. She has won several Italian Professional Golf Tours, as well as the Spanish Womens Pro-Amateur Tour 2007 and 2008. She also makes frequent studio appearances in Rome for TV shows such her show “Superfallo” with Raffaele Solinas.