Alice taglioni is a French actress born on 26th July 1976 (43 years as of 2019). She was born in Emont, Val-does, France. She attended the school of music conservative de Paris to study piano.
She then took Theatre courses to overcome shyness. With that, she adopted to drama. She made her first TV appearance in 1994, and her first film appearance was in 2002.
Quick Facts of Alice Taglioni
|Full Name:||Alice Taglioni|
|Date of Birth:||26 July 1976|
|Age:||43 years as of 2019|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches/ 178cm|
|Weight:||134lbs/ 61 kgs|
|Hair & Eye :||Dyed blonde,Hazel|
|Marital status:||Laurent Delahousse (partner)|
|Birthplace:||Ermont, Val-d’oise, France|
Alice Taglioni is a French actress born on 26 July 1976. She is currently 43 years as of 2019. Her father has ancestry from Lombard, Italy.
She has two siblings and elder brother Samuel Taglioni and another brother Simon Taglioni who is also a successful actor.
She won’t miss Corsica in 1996 but later refused to participate in Miss France. Alice has two children Charlie Quivrin and Swann Delahousse.
Alice met Jocelyn Quivrin, a French actor while on set for the film grande Ecole in 2004. They started dating in 2005. In March 2009 they had a son called Charlie Quivrin.
Unfortunately, Jocelyn Quivrin died in a car accident six months after his son’s birth.
In 2013 Alice Taglioni started dating Laurent Delahousse, a well-established journalist. The two have a daughter called Swann Delahousse who was born in February 2016.
Her net worth is under review but she is estimated to have a net worth of $100K-$1M (Approx.).
- Height. 5ft 10inches/178cm
- Weight. 134lbs/61kgs
- Body size
- Breast/Bust size 35 in / 91 cm
- Waist size 25 in / 66 cm
- Hips size 35 in / 91 cm
- Bra size 40B (US) / 90B (EU)
- Cup size B (US)
- Dress Size –4 US
- Shoe (Feet) Size –9.5 US
- Body shape. Hourglass
Alice studies piano at the conservative De Paris. She later took comedy classes and learned theatre and cinema.
Alice won the NRJ Cine Award in 2006 for the actress of the year (Actrice De l’annee).
Alice Taglioni Social media account and other details
Alice Taglioni has got 73.5k followers on Instagram, and her official account is @alicetaglioni_officiel.
You can also follow her on twitter @taglionialice. She has about 3803 followers there.
The Facts You Did Not Know About Alice Taglioni
- Alice got awarded with the medal of the Paris Descarte Faculty of medicine on September 24, 2015.
- She is a trained pianist.
- In 1996 she was crowned miss corsica.
- She refused to participate in the miss France elections.
- Alice inherited her love for jazz music from her mother.
- Her first partner Jocelyn Quivrin passed away in a car accident six months after the birth of their son Charlie.
- Her birth sign is Leo.
- She has appeared in productions at the Palais Royal theatre and the theatre De l’Atelier.
- She has two children, a boy and a girl.
- She was born in the year of the dragon. Chinese people born in this year are beloved to be lovely, intellectual, and excitable.
- She was born in the middle of generation X.
- Her life path number is 11.
- Alice’s birthstone is ruby which is believed to be a token of harmony and peace.
- Her birth flower is Larkspur which symbolizes positivity and love.
- She has got a dimpled smile which most people especially her fans, find very attractive.
- Brand Endorsements
- Alice Taglioni has served as the brand ambassador for the hair cosmetics brand, Dessange.
- She was also the face of the luxury leather goods brand, Lancel.
Professional Life and Career
Alice made her first television debut in 1994. This was in a sitcom Helene et les garcons. Unfortunately, her role was uncredited.
In 1996 she was crowned miss Corsica. In 2002, she made an appearance in a TV show called C.I.D as Virginie Sonneville. In the same year, Alice made her first theatrical film debut in a film called La Bande du drug store. Here she played the role of Nathalie Meissoner.
She is well known for her role in a French horror film Broceliande. Alice Taglioni has featured in some films as you can see below.
(2013), Adeline, Zaytoun, (2012), Leclair, Paris-Manhattan, (2012), Alice, The Prey, (2011), Claire Linné, Palizzi, (TV Series 2009), Soeur de inès (1 episode, 2009), Ca$h, (2008), Garance, The Easy Way, (2008), Julia, What If…?, (2008), Maître Margot Dittermann, Détrompez-vous, (2007), Carole, Acteur, (Short 2007), L’île aux trésors, (2007), Evangeline Trelawney, The Valet, (2006), Elena, The Pink Panther, (2006), Female Reporter, Le cactus, (2005), Justine, Sky Fighters, (2005), Capitaine Estelle ‘Pitbull’ Kass, L’ultimatum, (Short 2005), Camille, The Story of My Life, (2004), Claire, Grande école, (2004), Agnès, Les enquêtes d’Éloïse Rome, (TV Series 2003), Joanna (1 episode, 2003), Don’t Worry, Be Happy, (2003), Cerise Bugues, Adventure Inc., (TV Series 2003), Florence Minguet (1 episode, 2003), Le coeur des hommes, (2003), Annette, l’avocate, The Pharmacist, (2003), Christine, Brocéliande, (2003), Léa, Frank Riva, (TV Series 2003), Marie Forlo (1 episode 2003), Ton tour viendra, (TV Movie 2002), Laurence, Jet Lag, (2002), Ground Hostess, P.J., (TV Series 2002), Virginie Sonneville (1 episode, 2002), La bande du drugstore, (2002), Nathalie Meissonier, La vie devant nous, (TV Series 2002), Irène Walter (2 episodes, 2002), Le joug, (Short 2002), Premier nu, (Short 2001), Quatre copains, (TV Movie 2001), L’amie de Bart (uncredited), Hélène et les garçons, (TV Series 1994), Une groupie (1 episode, 1994)