Addison Timlin Jayne-born 1991 June, 29 is a renowned American actress, best known for her appearances in films and television series like Stands Up Guys, Little Sister (2016), and Californication. She also featured in The Town That Dreaded (2014) playing the role of Lerner Jami.
Addison Timlin is a writer, blogger, and content marketer who specializes in creating and promoting high-quality, engaging content. After completing her B.A. in English Literature at the University of Notre Dame, she worked as a journalist for several years before turning her focus to online content marketing.
Her articles have been featured on sites such as Forbes, Business Insider, and The Huffington Post, and she has spoken at leading conferences such as Content Marketing World and Social Media Marketing World.
- Addison Timlin Biography
- Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Body Size
- Addison Timlin Image Gallery
- Professional Life And Career
- Net Worth, Income and Salary
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Addison Timlin Facts
- Addison Timlin Family & Relatives
- Addison Timlin Favorite Person
- Education, School/College University
- Awards/ Nomination
- Rumors And Controversy/Scandal
Quick Facts of Addison Timlin
|Full Name:||Addison Jayne Timlin|
|Age:||28 years old in 2019|
|Date of Birth:||June 29, 1991|
|Height:||5 feet 1 inch (1.55 m)|
|Weight:||58 kg at 2019|
|Hair & Eye :||Dark Brown & Light Brown|
|Marital Status:||Boyfriend, Jeremy White Allen|
|Net Worth:||More than $400,000|
Addison Timlin Biography
Addison Timlin is the daughter of Jayne and R.J. Timlin born on 1991 June, 29 in Philadelphia, Pennslyvania, USA. She has two elder sisters and one brother.
Currently, Timlin is engaged in a happy romantic relationship with her fellow actor, Jeremy Allen White. Timlin and Jeremy starred in the movie ‘Afterschool’ in 2008 where the cornerstone of their love was built. They have been together for 5 years. Their love was sealed in Oct 2018 where they we blessed with a daughter, Ezer Billie White
Formerly Addison Timlin was engaged in a relationship with Connor paolo (2005), which ended in 2006. In 2010 she was in love with Justin Chatwin but the relationship could not last long. Before meeting with her love Jeremy, Addison Timlin was in a relationship with producer Zach Shields back in 2012 but they had to part ways after a short while.
Know about: Annie Potts
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Body Size
With her angelic body, Addison Timlin is a perfect example of a heartthrob for the young generation. She weighs 58 kg and stands 1.55m tall. She has a body figure 37-26-35 and her bra size is 34 C. Her eyes are dark brown and she has light brown hair.
Addison Timlin Image Gallery
Professional Life And Career
Addison Timlin started appearing on the big screen when she was 14. Her career journey became active in 2005 of which she is still active up to date. She made a minor debut in 2003 as Louise Babe in the Award-nominated Tony of Gypsy, starring alongside Peters Bernadette, directed by Sam Mendes.
In 2005, she starred in the film Derailed which included stars like Clive Owen and Melissa George. She ventured into the music industry in 2007 where she appeared in the music video, “Sleeping Lessons” based on Mexican indie-rock. Before then, she featured in the short film The Isabel Fish in 2006 playing the role of Maddy.
She made an appearance in the 2008 music video, Check Yes Juliet playing the role of Juliet.
Addison Timlin is known for her all-rounded ability to feature both in music, films and also drama. She starred in CBS television drama, 3 Ibs where she played the role of Charlotte Hanson. In 2008, she played the role of Miranda Otto in the ABC television show, Cashmere Mafia.
In 2013, she portrayed the role of Rachel Lewis in the television series Zero Hour. Timlin Addison has featured in many television series since 2013 including the famous Californication, Love and Air Sex and the 2016 CBS’ pilot though she was dropped out of the cast.
Know about: Anna Thalbach
Net Worth, Income and Salary
Since 2005, Addison Timlin has accumulated quite an impressive amount for her acting career. Her net worth is estimated to be more than $400,000. In addition, she earns not less than $15,000 in a single episode.
Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Addison Timlin is very active in Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. She has over 253k followers on Instagram, 14.4k followers on Facebook and over 61.4k followers on twitter.
Addison Timlin Facts
- She has Irish ethnicity though she acquired American citizenship.
- She began her career at the age of 8 in the National tour of ‘Annie’ back in 2000.
- She got her first tattoo when she was 16 and she has over 28 tattoos on her body.
- Due to her tender love for children, she supported the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia by performing a musical (2004) and was also involved in Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- Her mother displaced her to Manhattan in 2003 after she got a role in the Broadway revival of Gypsy.
- Just like any other person, Addison Timlin is affectionate to pets. Her pet is a dog called zeppelin.
- She featured in several music videos between the years 2006 and 2010. These songs include, Sleeping Lessons, The Shins and also Check Yes Juliet.
- Addison is a role model for her siblings and she loves encouraging the young generation to work hard in order to reach their objectives.
- Her main aim is to perform challenging parts that will help build her career and her personal life too.
- Addison Timlin and her boyfriend Jeremy Allen White starred in the same movie in 2008 called ‘Afterschool’ but they were in a relationship by then though they were friends.
Know about: Angie Harmon
Addison Timlin Family & Relatives
Addison Timlin was born on July 15, 1884 in Geneseo, New York. He was the only child of Benjamin Franklin and Elvira (née Maynard) Timlin. His father was a farmer and merchant.
In 1905, Addison married Dorothea Chase in Geneseo. They had two children: Peggy and Benjamin Franklin. Peggy married Lawrence Kotlikoff and they had three children: Sarah Kotlikoff, David Kotlikoff, and Caroline Kotlikoff. Benjamin Franklin married Mildred Sterrett and they had five children: Deborah Timlin Morris, Benjamin Sterrett Timlin, Addison Sterrett Timlin (an attorney), Elizabeth Sterrett Timlin, and Deborah Sterrett Timlin (a journalist).
Addison died on February 10, 1966 in Rye Brook, New York.
Addison Timlin Favorite Person
I absolutely adore Addison Timlin! She is a truly amazing person with so much to offer the world. Here are five reasons why I think she is my favorite person:
- She is an amazing advocate for mental health and addiction recovery. Her work has helped countless people find hope and healing, and she is a true inspiration.
- She has a vast knowledge of history and politics, which she shares in her interviews and articles. Her insights are always interesting and valuable, and her passion for learning shines through in everything she does.
- She is an incredible writer – her books are gripping and heart-wrenching, but always captivating. Her work has paved the way for many other authors, and I look forward to reading more of her work in the future.
- She is an amazing mother – both to her son and daughter, and her love shines through in everything she does. Her children are her world, and she gives them everything they need and more.
- She is a kindhearted person who goes out of her way to help others – even if that means sacrificng her own time or resources. There isn’t a single bad thing I can say about Addison Timlin, she’s simply amazing!
Education, School/College University
Speaking about collegial accomplishment, Addison Timlin in a tour of Ann Ratray in NYC, played the role of an orphan in the year 2000-2001. She later joined the school of Profession Performing Art.
She was awarded in the American Independent Films Awards (AIFA) 2017 in the category of Best Lead Performance for the work of the Little Sister (2016)
Rumors And Controversy/Scandal
Addison Timlin has managed to keep her name clean from the public because she has not been dragged into any serious controversies or scandal up to date.
Addison Timlin Is Recognized For The Following List Of Movies:
|5||Law and order||2010|
|7||Best Man Down||2012|
|8||Love and Air Sex||2013|
|10||The Town That Dreaded Sundown||2014|
|11||The Awkward Moment||2014|
|13||Girl in the Box||2016|
|15||Love Thy Keepers||2018|
Know about: Anais Demoustier
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Now that the big day is getting closer and closer, it’s time to start planning everything.
One of the most important things to plan for is the wedding photographer! And who better to capture all the memories of your special day than Addison Timlin?
With years of experience behind the lens, Addison Timlin will ensure that your wedding photos are nothing short of amazing. So why not book her today and let her capture all the joy and love on your big day?
1. Is Addison Timlin Married?
No, she is not married. Addison Timlin worked as a reporter for The Wall Street Journal and other publications before becoming a full-time journalist in the early 1990s. What she did after that is a mystery. But I’ll admit it, I miss her memoirs! Her first “real” journalism job, as she puts it , was with the [Washington] Post during an internship when she started out in Washington D.C.. She really wanted to be a newspaper reporter, and learning about investigative reporting made her want more of those kinds of opportunities.”
2. How Much Is She Worth?
A lot, actually. Forbes estimates her net worth at $30 million. She lives in Virginia with her family, and has been vocal about her disdain for the government shutdown. She is a political journalist who contributes to many publications throughout the US press, including The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) , ABC News’s This Week on PBS & C-SPAN TV – which allows her to have some flexibility when it comes home during debates or other national events that take place.
3. Where Is Addison Timlin From?
Addison Timlin was born in Washington D.C., but raised in Northern Virginia. She is a proud product of the United States educational system, and attended college at the University of Wisconsin- Madison . She has never married and is certainly very private about her relationship status.
4. What Does Addison Timlin Play In?
Addison Timlin is an American journalist, formerly a reporter at The Wall Street Journal and ABC News. Her investigative work from ABC News drew the interest of executive producer John Stossel, who offered to give Addison Timlin a chance at his show for 20 weeks in 2005. She proved popular with Fox News Channel viewers and went on to star as one fourth member of their “Minority Opinion” panel before having her own segment where she discusses current events going on around the world.
5. Where Is Addison Timlin From?
Addison Timlin was born in Washington D.C., but raised in Northern Virginia. She is a proud product of the United States educational system, and attended college at the University of Wisconsin- Madison . She has never married and is certainly very private about her relationship status. 6. What does Addison Timlin play in?
Addison Timlin is a former columnist at the “Fort Worth Star-Telegram”. In 2002 she was named as one of Texas’ top 50 people under age 40 by Forbes Magazine.