Angie Harmon-born 1972 August, 10 in Texas, United States, is a popular actor as well as a model. She is best known for her role in Baywatch Night which earned her international recognition and an opportunity to be in the big screens. Some of the popular films she has featured include Law $ Order, Rizzoli & Isles, and End Game. She has won several awards in her professional life including the favorite TV actress (2015).
Quick Facts of Angie Harmon
|Full Name:||Angela Michelle Harmon|
|Date of Birth:||August 10, 1972|
|Age:||47 years old in 2019|
|Height:||177 cm (1.77m)|
|Hair & Eye :||Dark Brown and Dark Brown|
|Marital status:||Married, Jason Sehorn (2001-2016)|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Birthplace:||Highland Park, Texas, United States|
Angie Harmon Age (47, Parents, Siblings, Family)
Angela Michelle Harmon is the daughter of Lawrence Paul and Daphne Demar born on August 10, 1992, in Highland Park, Texas, United States. Her father has Irish background while her mother has Greek ancestry. Her parents used to be models and this impacted Angela to where she is today. The information about her siblings is unknown.
Angie Harmon Relationship
Currently, Angie Harmon is said to be in a relationship with Greg Vaughan. She was married to Jason Sehorn on June 9, 2001. The two have 3 daughters. They announced their separation in 2014 and later divorced in 2016. The reason for their sudden break-up is currently unknown.
Education School/College University
Angie Michelle Harmon attended Highland Park High School in Texas. This is where her model career was born. She continued with modeling immediately after completing her high school education
- 2015: Winner- People’s Choice Award (Favorite Cable TV Actress)
- 2012: Winner- Best female actor in a Leading Role
- 2014- People’s Choice Award
- 2014- TV Guide Award
- 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002- Outstanding Performance in a Drama Series
Net worth, Income, and Salary
Since the early 90s, Angie Harmon has accumulated a quite impressive amount due to her duo career. She earned much when as a model as well as an actress. Her net worth is estimated to be $20 million. In addition, she has earned a salary that is not less than $80,000. On top of that, she is harvesting much more from her endorsement deals. She is considered to be among the top 50 richest actresses 2019
Rumors and Controversy/Scandal
After divorcing with her hubby in late 2016, Angie was rumored to be seeing another man namely Greg Vaughan. She later came out and confessed that the claims were indeed true. She said that her new boyfriend was much caring and charming. They both shared several pictures they were taken together.
Social media account and other details
Angie Harmon is very active in social media, especially on facebook. She has approximately 425k followers on Facebook. The actual number of her fans on Twitter and Instagram is unknown though she has an active account on both.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Body Size
Since her life in high school, Angie Harmon used to have a beautiful and curvy body. Over the past years, she has managed to maintain her attractive body looking young every single day. Her alluring body made her one of the best models of that time where many used to refer her as the model queen.
She weighs 141 pounds (64 kg) and stands 177cm (1.77m) tall. She has a body figure of 34-24-34, bra size of 32B and a shoe size of 10 (US). In addition, she has dark brown hair and dark Brown eyes.
Angie Harmon Facts
- Angie is a sincere Christian. Prayers are the most important aspect of her daily life.
- Her potential was discovered on a plane by David Hasselhoff. Her first movie Renegade opened for her the path to join the Baywatch Nights
- In 1998, she was given the leading role in the movie called “Lawn Dogs”.
- In 2008, together with other actors, she posed respectful nude about the issue of the Allure magazine.
- She was married to Jason Sehorn in 2001 to 2016 and both have 3 children.
- She supported George W. Bush since she was a republican and even gave a speech in 2004 National meeting of the Republican.
- She was inspired to venture into a model by her parents who were also once models.
- She participated in different model competitions while she was at school. In 1987 she won a Seventeen modeling competition in her high school.
- She was chosen as the ambassador of the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) in early 2013.
- She featured in two series which failed. The first was Secrets of a Small Town (2006) which was not aired as a series. The same year, she was given a role in the NBC series Inconceivable which was also canceled after releasing only two episodes.
Professional life and career
Angie Harmon became famous in the 90s due to her amazing modeling stints. She won various titles in modeling when she was just a teenager. She was nurtured to be a professional model by her parents who were former models. She decided to engage herself fully in model in early 90s after winning a model competition in a Spectrum Model Search.
It was in 1995 when she decided to venture into the movie industry. It wasn’t hard for her to make her way through since her name was popular and she used to be on the papers now and then. Her potential was discovered by the famous producer David Hasselhoff when the two met on a plane. Her first main role was in the hit series Baywatch Nights (1995-1997). Later she played yet another role in the short series C-16: FBI (1997-1998).
Due to her growing popularity, Angie was called to work with the NBC where she featured in the series Law & Order playing the role of Abbie Carmichael (1998-2001). She resigned her role in the Law & Order which was a Television series to focus more on films. In 2003, she played the role of the CIA as Frankie Muniz in the movie Agent Cody Banks.
Before then, she had appeared in the hit film Good Advice. In 2006 she featured in the drama film End Game, alongside James Wood and Cuba Gooding Jr. She also had a leading role in the NBC series Inconceivable was which failed to proceed after two episodes due to unknown circumstances. Angie Harmon has featured in several other movies like Seraphim Falls (2006), Hell’s Kitchen, among several others.
The ages of Angie career life can be described as golden due to her success in various Television series and movies that she has featured.
|5||Law & Order||1998-2001|
|10||Women’s Murder Club||2007-2008|
|15||Rizzoli & Isles||2010-2016|