Alexa Davalos is an American actress who has featured in a great number of films and television shows. She started her career o acting in 2002, and since then she has managed to grow from small roles on television to major roles in movies. Before starting her career in acting, she was a model in New York City and worked with photographer Peter Lindbergh. Her big break in acting came when she starred in Chronicles of Riddick alongside Vin Diesel. She played the role of Kyra, a heroine in the futuristic fantasy vehicle film.
Quick Facts of Alexa Davalos
|Full Name:||Alexa Davalos Dunas|
|Date of Birth:||28 May 1982|
|Weight:||55kg, or 121 lbs|
|Hair & Eye :||Dark brown, brown|
|Marital status:||Married, Josh Stewart.|
Alexa Davalos Biography
Alexa Davalos Dunas is a French American actress that was born on May 28th, 1982 in Paris, France. She is the daughter of Jeff Dunas, her father, a professional photographer and Elyssa Davalos, her mother, who is a well-known actress. She comes from a family of artists, other than her parents; some very well-known artists are her relatives. Doninique Davalos, Alexa’s maternal aunt, is a rock musician and an actress while Richard Davalos her maternal grandfather was an American film and television actor.
Alexa spent most of her childhood in Italy and France. At the age of 17, she relocated to New York in USA. She started off as a model but later realized that she had a passion in acting. She eventually moved to California, and that is where her acting journey began.
Alexa Davalos Education history
Before Alexa Davalos moved to America, she studied and attended Hebrew school. Though that was the school she went to in her childhood days, she was not raised with too much religion. While in New York, she had a chance to attend the off-Broadway flea Theater to learn and perfect her craft as an artist.
Alexa Davalos is estimated to have a net worth of 4 million US Dollars. Her principal income is known to come off from the salary she gains from acting. There are not known other revenues of income that she has.
Alexa Davalos Relationship
Alexa is married to Josh Stewart as at 2019 she is her costar in Netflix series The Punisher. Before being married, she did not have an active dating life or a long list of boyfriends. Between 2006 and 2008, she is known to have dated American actor Josh Lucas. Their relationship ended in unknown circumstances since her break up with Lucas she had managed to keep her relationship a secret until her marriage with Stewart.
Professional life and career
Alexa Davolos at the age of seventeen she moved to New York from Paris and decided to put up her beauty in good use. With her incredible work ethic she started modeling for successful photographers such as Peter Lindbergh. Her modeling helped her sustain herself financially while in America.
Before she became famous through her appearance on film and television. She discovered her love for acting through performing on stage in the theatre. This helped her build a solid foundation for her acting career as by the age of 20 she got her fast role on a television series.
2002 was her debut year in on-screen acting, and she did several projects that year such as playing the role of Bess Gunther in a short film called The Ghost of F. Scott Fitzgerald. She also played the role of Eliza Randolph in Untitled Secret Service Project. The big television break came when
Social media account and other details
It is not known whether Alexa has a personal Facebook account. There is an auto-generated page with her name where she is known as a public figure. She also has a few fan pages that you can follow to know more about her.
Alexa Davalos is on Instagram and has a total of 66k followers and only following 407 people. She is not a very active user as she only has a total of 189 posts since she opened her account. You can see her photos and videos from Alexa Davalos (@alexakdavalos)
Alexa Davalos has a twitter account which she joined back in November 2013. She has managed to gain a following of 19.4k and only follows 244 people.
Films she has appeared in
- Coastlines 2002 played a role as Eddie Vance’s Girlfriend
- The Ghost of F. Scott Fitzgerald 2002 played a role as Bess Gunther
- The Chronicles of Riddick 2004 played the role of Kyra
- Feast of love 2007 played the role of Chloe Barlow
- The Mist 2007 played the role of Sally
- Defiance 2008 played the role of Lilka Ticktin
- The Clash of Titans 2010 played the role of Andromeda
- Television shows she has appeared in
- Untitled Secret Service Project
- Shot in the year 2002, she played the role of Eliza Randolph
- The series only shot a pilot, and they never managed to get sold to any network.
- She acted in one episode in 2002, the role she acted was of Susan
- The episode title Alexa appeared in was Titled The day after
- She appeared in the show in between 2002 and 2003 playing a role of Gwen Raiden for a total of 3 episodes. This was the role that made her get noticed in the industry.
- And Starring Pancho Villa as Himself
- She played the role of Teddy Sampson in 2003. This was a television film project by HBO in partnership with city entertainment. Alexa was able to star in the project alongside great actor Antonio Banderas.
- Alexa acted on the television show as the main character playing the role of Samantha Carlton. The show aired between 2005 and 2006 acting on a total of 13 episodes.
- Surrender Dorothy
- This is a television film which aired in 2006 that she played the role of Sara.
- She played a role in the pilot episode as Sandy Boudreau in 2006
- Mob City
- Alexa played the main role in this television series as Jasmine Fontaine. The series aired six episodes in the year 2013
- The Man in the High Castle
- She is currently playing the lead role in this hit series. She plays the character of Juliana Crain. The television show was released in 2015 up to date.
- The punisher
- Alexa played the role of Beth Quinn in this series for two episodes in 2019.
Rumors and Controversy
Most of Hollywood artists don’t shy away from rumors and controversy as such will give them publicity. However, Alexa Davalos throughout her long career in Hollywood, there are not any known controversies that surround her image. It seems that she is good at keeping her personal and professional life in check.
Facts you don't know
- She is a third-generation actress from her family
- Her parents divorced when she was eight years old
- She speaks some French