Amanda Fuller is an American television and film actress. She was born on 27th August 1984 as Amanda Marie Fuller in Sacramento, California, USA. She was born to Robert S Fuller and Jeanette Marie Legoullon.
Amanda is well known for her role in fox’s Last Man Standing. She was the second actress to portray Kristin Baxter in the series.
She is the only girl among four siblings born to her parents. She and her older brother Jeff Fuller share a close bond but have not disclosed any details about their other family.
Quick Facts of Ashley
|Full Name:||Amanda Marie Fuller|
|Date of Birth:||27 August 1984|
|Age:||35 as of 2019|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches/ 1.65 m|
|Hair & Eye :||Dark brown, Blue|
|Marital status:||Married to Matthew Bryan Feld|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
Born on 27th August 1984 as Amanda Marie Fuller in Sacramento, California. She currently 35 years old as of 2019. Her parents are all Americans, but her true ethnicity is mixed up with Mexican, French, German, and English roots.
She has got three brothers. Her older brother Jeff Fuller and she share a very close bond. As a little girl, she wanted to be a model.
At the age of three, she became the brand face of her parent’s furniture adverts. She had a passion for sure business and began to learn about it at a tender age. Amanda completed her high school at the Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks California where she graduated in 2002.
Fuller is currently married to Matthew Bryan Feld, an actor, writer, and musician. The two had been dating for a long time, and sometime in 2018, Amanda posted that they had got married.
In July 2019, they announced that they were expecting their first child a son.
- 2014 The Brittany Murphy Story Brittany Murphy
- 2016 Fashionista April
- 2018 All The Creatures Were Stirring Linda
- 1999 The Incredible Genie Emily
- 2000 Children of Fortune Erica Passenger
- 2001 Askari Emma Crawshay
- Anatomy of a Hate Crime Kristen Price
- 2003 The Failures Sally
- 2004 Death, Can I Buy You a Drink? Cricket King Short
- 2005 Conviction
Janney joined the Miami Valley School during her young years. The school’s location in Dayton. In the recent past that is in 2005, Allison became a distinguished alumna of the Miami Valley School. Allison later attended the Hotchkiss School where she also became a distinguished alumna in 2016. After high school, she attended the Kenyon College, Gambier, Ohio, United States of America.
Amanda Fuller had a passion for show business from a tender age. At the age of 3, she became the brand face of her parent’s furniture advert.
Her first stint in the show business was a print shoot she did for her parent’s furniture store titled my kid’s room.
Within a few years, her parents enrolled her at the Ron Cisnero’s studio of dance and acting in Los Angeles. With her parents support, Amanda began to audition for films and TV at the age of 8.
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 132lbs/ 60kgs
- Body size
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-26-37
Amanda was enrolled at the Ron Cisnero’s studio of dance to get acting and dance lessons. She studied from the Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks, California. She later graduated in 2002.
Awards And Nominations
Amanda Fuller has featured in several films and TV shows that have won awards from various film festivals.
Although she has never won any award throughout her career, she was once nominated at the chainsaw awards for her role in red white and blue.
Amanda Fuller Net Worth
According to two authoritative sources, Amanda Fuller is estimated to be worth $5 million as of early 2019.
Rumors And Controversy
Amanda Fuller was rumored to be pregnant but later on in July 29th into confirmed that she is expecting a son with her husband, Matthew Bryan Feld. Aside from that, she has not had any drastic rumors regarding her professional and personal life.
Amanda has never faced any controversy in her career to date as she is focused on how work.
Did You Know?
(July 15, 2019) Expecting her first child – a son – with husband, Matthew Bryan Feld. She was shocked to find out she was pregnant because she was told by doctors it would be “nearly impossible” for her to get pregnant due to chronic illness and endometriosis. For that, she calls her unborn baby “miracle baby”.
Social media account and other details
Amanda Fuller is active on social media has got quite several following on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. She currently has 73.2 K followers on Instagram, over 30000 followers on Twitter, and over 6000 followers on Facebook.
- 1993 Tales of the City Lexy TV Mini-Series. Episode:
- That ’70s Show Tina Pinciotti Episode:
- Eric’s Bur Job
- 1999 One World Megan Episode:
- Tough L
- Two of a Kind Courtney Collins Episode:
- Kevin Bur Day Off
- The Practice Julie Episode: Day in the Life
- 2000 Malcolm in the Middle April Episode:
- Water Pa
- 2001 Touched by an Angel Lucy Baker Episode:
- Bringer of Light
- 2012 Grey’s Anatomy Dr. Morgan Peterson Episodes
- Moment Truth, Th Lion Slee Tonight, Step Too
- If Only Y Were Lo & Have Y Seen Me Lately?
- Scandal Carly Weston Episode:
- Crash and Burn
- 2012––present Last Man Standing Kristin Baxter Main role episodes
- 2018 Orange Is the New Black Madison “Badison” Murphy Recurring role, sea 6-7
Professional LIFE AND CAREER
At the age of eight, Amanda earned her first role in the TV series tales of the city in 1993. She featured as a guest for the role of Lexy. This was in the fourth episode of the first season.
In 1995, she made another guest appearance in a series titled Charlie Grace as Jordan. Her film debut was in a film titled deadly whispers in 1995 where she played as crystal Acton.
In 1997 she landed a role to play the younger version of Jennifer Aniston’s character in the movie till there was you. This received negative reviews from critics, but it was a commercial success.
She had only appeared in small roles in different films throughout the late 1990s. Her TV career soared with guest roles in series such as the Tom show, one World and that 70s Show.
In 2001, she earned her first major acting breakthrough as one of the lead characters in the movie Askari. In this movie, she shared the screen with award-winning academy actor Marlee Matlin.
In the year 2003, played a lead role in the Independent film titled the failures. This was a huge critical success, and it won various awards at different film festivals.
Although she got a few above-average ratings, it was hard for her to score proper roles in the 2000s. Her TV roles were mainly limited to guest roles.
Her major TV breakthrough was in 2012 when she appeared as Kristin Baxter in the popular sitcom the last man standing. She is one of the most popular actors on the show, and she has so far appeared in 70 episodes of the series.
Some of her other TV series and films include
Amanda Fuller facts
- She began her career at the age of 3
- Fuller made her professional acting debut in 1993.
- She is the only girl among four siblings.
- Her brother Jeff also works in the film industry but behind the scenes.
- She played the title role in the 2014 biopic the Brittany Murphy story.
- Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Ethnicity is English, Mexican, French, and German.
- She is the most popular among her family members
- She starred alongside Marlin Matlin in Askari.
- She graduated from Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks California in 2002
- Gained world recognition in 2012 through her role as Kristin Baxter in Tv series Last man standing.
- Her father is a retired police chief.
- Her fans gave her a nickname Manda Panda which is cute and endearing.
- She has blue eyes and dark brown hair.
- Amanda had battled a chronic illness and endometriosis all her life. Doctors always told her that it would be nearly impossible to get pregnant.
- She is currently pregnant with her first child believed to be a son.
Amanda Fuller Quotes
As I have gotten older, I am more of an independent woman, and my mom and I have our own lives, but we are still best friends and can be there for each other.
I always wanted my work to speak for itself, and have opportunities to do exciting work and not just puff pieces.
When someone asks if you want to play Brittany Murphy, who you idolized as a child and grew up loving and who you wanted to be, you can’t say no. Even if it’s the terrifying thing someone asks you to do.
Before ‘Last Man Standing,’ I did a lot of Indies, which were raw and controversial and much darker. That is where I feel most secure as a storyteller. That is what I am drawn to the most.
‘Last Man Standing’ has been a fantastic treat because it is the best day job you could have because we laugh every day. It lightened me up a bit because I tend to go to some dark places.