Human beings are blessed with emotions and feelings. Among the emotions, love is a prominent one. We would like to say that love is more than just an emotion. We cannot live alone because of this very love. We start a family, raise kids, work together shoulder to shoulder, caring, and sharing everything with our beloved partners because of this love.
We can feel the love in our hearts at an early age. From our adolescent period, we fall in love, we engage ourselves in love relationships. We date and make girlfriends.
Most people do it because they want to start a family with their beloved ones. By dating girls, a person tries to find his soulmate to grow old together. This is perfectly normal, and this is also true for girls.
Again, some want to keep two girlfriends. We do not support this tendency, because this is deception after all. Having many girlfriends is not celebrated well in today’s society. If you still choose to go with the idea of having two girlfriends at the same time, here we are. We have got you covered.
This article will guide you to manage two girlfriends at the same time. Later, we will discuss a kind of relationship where people keep two girlfriends with the consent of both of them.
- Having Two Girlfriends, How Can You Manage Them?
- Choose Different Social Circle
- Avoid Regular Places of Dating
- Use Two Phones
- Do Not Chat on Social Networking Account
- Do Not Get Drunk
- Good Detective
- Do Not Introduce Them
- It Will Not Last
- Having 2 Girlfriends With Their Consent
- Nobody Needs To Change
- Enjoying Own Life
- No Need To Sleep Together
- People Love Sex
- Is It As Bad As Having 2 Girlfriends?
- How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend If The Relationship Is Bad?
- Lou Williams Reveals Hardest Part Of Having 2 Girlfriends
- I Am 17 And Have Two Girlfriends
- Two Girlfriends Having A Quarrel
- Two Woman Friends Sitting And Having Drinks At Outdoor Mall
- Two Girlfriends Having Fun And Carrying Each Other Piggyback
Having Two Girlfriends, How Can You Manage Them?
There are so many disadvantages of having 2 girlfriends at the same time. Moreover, it is not morally right. We are not anyway encouraging you to do this. Still, here we are, guessing that you are already in trouble managing two girlfriends. Note down below steps. This might help you to keep things on track.
Choose Different Social Circle
You must choose the girls having a different social circle. If you choose two girls from the same area, it would be inevitable not to get caught. The girls might learn about your evil-doing from one of their mutual friends, today or tomorrow.
So, do not engage in a love relationship with two girls who have mutual friends among themselves. Imagine you are watching a movie, or having dinner, or hanging out with one girlfriend, now one of the friends of your other girlfriend happens to see you. Then, it is game over for you. It may be better for you if you choose two girls from different cities or even different states.
Avoid Regular Places of Dating
It would not be a good idea if you choose to go to the same dating places with both girlfriends. This causes a higher possibility of confrontation. Again, the restaurant you are taking your both girlfriends to, the waiters might find it awkward and give you a harsh look.
This is also embarrassing for you. Moreover, your girlfriend might end up finding the cause why the waiter of that restaurant is giving you a harsh look.
Use Two Phones
The two most dangerous things, which can expose your multiple ongoing love relationships are your smartphone and your social networking account. Of course, use two smartphones to avoid getting caught. Suppose you are talking with one of your girlfriends over a cell phone for hours.
Now if the other one calls you, she will suspect something is going on. Using two cell phones along with two different contact numbers may solve this problem. But remember, do not carry both the cellphones while you are dating one.
Do Not Chat on Social Networking Account
Your social networking account is the biggest disadvantage of managing two girlfriends at the same time. It can expose in a split second what you are up to. Suppose you are on a date with one of your girlfriends, now your other one keeps on texting you on your social networking ID.
Or imagine, your girlfriend asks your smartphone for capturing a selfie of you two. Then it is game over for you here. So, it is better if you do not use social messaging apps at all. Or at least do not get habituated to chatting with your girlfriends on social networking apps. Always keep the Wi-Fi or Cellular Data off so that the messages cannot get through to you.
It is wise not to use your smartphone at all while dating. If you want to keep two girlfriends, you cannot give them full authority like asking for your smartphone to grab a selfie. It is very difficult to manage two girlfriends without getting caught. You can do it only for so long.
Do Not Get Drunk
Getting drunk makes someone incapacitated. A drunk man cannot remember, or partially remember what had happened while he was drunk.
If you get drunk while with one of your girlfriends, you may end up revealing your secrets unconsciously. If you do not want to wake up in the morning by getting a hard slap from your girlfriend, avoid getting drunk.
Women are good detectives. If they suspect anything, they would dig it up even from a dark dungeon if they had to. So, do not take them to be a fool. Do not ever mention one girlfriend to another.
If you mention a girl to be your best friend, cousin, or just friend, they will check it up and find everything. It is wise not to speak at all about a girl than to lie.
Do Not Introduce Them
It is not a good idea to introduce your girlfriends to your friends. Sometimes, friends can play foes. If something goes wrong between you and your friend, he/she can stab you from behind by revealing your secrets to your girlfriends.
It Will Not Last
You can only keep two girlfriends for so long. Today or tomorrow, your secrets will be revealed. So, do not plan to continue with two girlfriends forever. If you do so, humiliation awaits you. Moreover, it is so much struggle to manage them having 2 girlfriends.
A feeling of guilt will never let go of you. So, make up your mind and make a decision. End both the relationships. Or if you wish to choose between the two, do it as early as possible. End the relationship with one with a note of grace.
Having 2 Girlfriends With Their Consent
Is it possible to have two girlfriends with their consent? Yes, it is very much possible and well celebrated by many societies. This is because it is not cheating at least. The kind of relationship, where someone can have multiple girlfriends with their consent is known as a Polyamorous Relationship.
This is also true for a girl, meaning that a girl can have two boyfriends at the same time where her boyfriends are well aware of this fact. A polyamorous relationship is the best possible solution for someone who wants to continue having 2 girlfriends.
Nowadays, people are preferring polyamorous relationships for many reasons. Here we will show some reasons why people are engaging more and more in polyamorous relationships.
Nobody Needs To Change
One of the biggest advantages of a polyamorous relationship is that nobody needs to change. Staying together with someone is not a walk in the park. Many likenesses and unlikeness occur while staying together.
One may not like certain traits of his partner. Again, he may not be able to fulfill all her desires. This is the reason why many people demand changes in their partners.
People struggle and try all their hearts out to change themselves, to make everything right in the relationship. But in a Polyamorous relationship, you don’t need to demand any changes, or you do not need to change yourself for someone.
Here you can find what you need elsewhere, that is even without hurting your lover. Your lover would come right back to you when she needs your care and love.
Enjoying Own Life
In a traditional relationship with someone, two people stay together all through their life. They work for each other, and look after each other. They go on vacation together. In this kind of relationship, you have very little time for yourself. There is hardly any scope to enjoy your own life.
But in a polyamorous relationship, you do not necessarily need to do everything for your lover. There is a lot of scope for yourself. You don’t need to take your girlfriend on every vacation. You can choose whoever you want to take with you.
No Need To Sleep Together
Many people do not like to share their beds while sleeping. They like to go to bed alone and wake up alone. Maybe they like to use the loneliness to watch a movie or do some work undisturbed. Or they just want to sleep with their hands wide open all across the bed.
Whatever the reason is, they can sleep alone while in a polyamorous relationship. Their girlfriends do not force them to sleep together at night. They can have sex whenever they like, and sleeping together is not necessary for that.
People Love Sex
The people who love having sex very much, usually engage themselves in this type of relationship. They do not comply with the idea of having sex with the same person, again and again, all through life.
It is maybe boring to them. This is one of the reasons people like to have two or more girlfriends, and they do it rightfully by engaging themselves in polyamorous relationships.
In a traditional relationship, guys mostly share their finances with their girls. They have to take most of the financial responsibilities of their lover on their shoulders. But in a polyamorous relationship, it is up to you whether or not to share your finances with your lover.
Is It As Bad As Having 2 Girlfriends?
On the one hand, having more than one girlfriend can be a lot of fun. You can have a variety of interests, you can share responsibilities, and you can have a deeper connection with each person.
On the other hand, it can also be difficult to maintain relationships when you’re constantly juggling multiple commitments. Ultimately, it’s up to you – if you think it’s worth the hassle, then go for it!
Also, having 2 girlfriends is definitely a lot easier than trying to juggle a job and a relationship at the same time. On the other hand, it can be really hard to maintain two separate lives – one for work and one for dating.
So, it really comes down to what you’re looking for in a relationship. Do you want someone who can help you balance your life or do you want someone who will make your life harder?
if you think it’s worth the hassle, then just do it!
How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend If The Relationship Is Bad?
There’s no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the situation will vary depending on the individual and their relationship status. However, some tips that may be helpful include:
- Make sure you have a clear explanation of why the relationship is not working – Trying to break up with someone without an explanation can be tough, and may lead to further complications. Make sure you have a solid reason for why the split is necessary and try to be as clear as possible about what you want from the relationship moving forward.
- Be honest – If you’re feeling frustrated or just don’t think the relationship can work out anymore, it’s important to be honest about your feelings. Avoid any kind of drama or hurtful words, and try to keep things calm and professional.
- Offer a timeline – Most importantly, make sure you offer a timeline for when things will go back to normal. This way, both parties know what expectations they should have moving forward. If things don’t go according to plan, don’t hesitate to reach out for help – there are usually people available who are willing to listen.
Lou Williams Reveals Hardest Part Of Having 2 Girlfriends
With two beautiful women by his side, it’s no surprise that Brooklyn Nets forward Lou Williams has to juggle a lot. In a recent interview, Williams opened up about the hardest part of having two girlfriends – making time for both of them.
“The hardest part is just trying to make time for both of them,” Williams said. “I have to make sure that I’m spending quality time with each one and taking care of their individual needs.”
Williams adds that he tries to schedule dates with both girls at the same time to make things a little easier. He also says that he’s always open to changing things up so that everyone gets what they want.
It’s clear that Williams loves spending time with both of his gals – and we can only imagine how fun it must be to have that much love in your life!
I Am 17 And Have Two Girlfriends
Congratulations on your upcoming 18th birthday! While you may be young, you’re definitely not naïve. And we can assume that you aren’t completely clueless about the birds and the bees – which is why we’ll keep this discussion relatively tame.
First and foremost, it’s important to remember that you’re still a minor, and therefore anything that you do in regards to relationships is at your own discretion and risk. That being said, here are a few things to keep in mind when it comes to dating and relationships:
- Be honest with your girlfriends – If one of your girlfriends asks you a question about your relationship, be honest. Doing so will help to build trust and transparency between the three of you, which is key in healthy relationships.
- Don’t be afraid to speak up – If something feels wrong or isn’t right, don’t hesitate to speak up. Your girlfriends should always feel comfortable telling you what they think, and vice versa.
- Don’t take things too seriously – Remember that dating is supposed to be fun, not stressful! Laughing together is a great way to stay connected and avoid any potential issues down the road.
We hope this article was helpful! If not, please contact us for more assistance. We would be happy to help!
Two Girlfriends Having A Quarrel
There’s nothing quite like a good argument between girlfriends to brighten up a day – at least that’s what one would hope, right? However, when arguments turn physical, things can get messy fast. Here are some tips on how to handle disagreements between friends without resorting to violence:
- Talk it out – The first step is always to talk it out. This doesn’t mean airing your grievances in a public forum, but rather discussing the issue privately with your girlfriend. This will help reduce the tension and open up communication channels between you two.
- avoid escalating the argument – If talking doesn’t work, try avoiding escalation. This means not adding fuel to the fire by insulting each other or engaging in violent behavior. This may seem like a difficult task, but with a little bit of effort it will go a long way in resolving the issue peacefully and without drama.
- Stay calm – The last thing you want is for your girlfriend to become agitated and lash out at you. As tempting as it may be, try to keep your cool during an argument – this will help you maintain control and prevent any physical altercations from happening.
Hopefully, these tips will help you resolve any disputes between friends without resorting to violence or hurting feelings on either side!
Two Woman Friends Sitting And Having Drinks At Outdoor Mall
Two women friends sitting and having drinks at an outdoor mall sounds like a great way to spend a summer evening!
Drinking outside in the summertime is a great way to enjoy the weather while socializing with friends. It’s also a great way to stay hydrated and cool down during those hot summer days.
Plus, drinking outdoors provides some added safety benefits – you don’t have to worry about getting into trouble if you get too drunk or disorderly.
So, whether you’re looking for an entertaining night out with your friends or an easy way to stay hydrated and cool, drinking outdoors at a mall is a great option.
Two Girlfriends Having Fun And Carrying Each Other Piggyback
Two girlfriends having fun and carrying each other piggyback is a beautiful image that speaks to the joy, love, and support that girlfriends offer to one another.
Expressing yourself through your artwork can be an incredibly cathartic experience, and can help you to connect with others on a deeper level. If you’re interested in exploring this creative medium further, be sure to check out online art classes or workshops.
Human beings cannot live without love and relationships. Many people like to have more than one girlfriend. Having two girlfriends is very difficult to manage. It is also a clear deception and it goes against morality. If you are not happy with a single beloved, you might go for the Polyamorous Relationship, where all of your girlfriends would aware of each other.
But a polyamorous relationship is of course a form of loneliness in the long run. Today or tomorrow, you will feel the need for a single beloved to stay with you all through your life.
In today’s society, there are a lot of people who are open to the idea of having two girlfriends at once. Whether you’re one of those people, or you’re just curious about the topic, we’ve got you covered!
In this blog post, we’ll discuss the pros and cons of having two girlfriends simultaneously, and give you a few tips on how to manage your relationships effectively. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down and get started!
1. How Can I Deal With Relationships?
Relationships can be tricky – on one hand, they make us feel complete and connected. But on the other hand, they can be incredibly frustrating and exhausting. Here are a few tips that may help you deal with relationships better:
- Talk about your feelings – It’s important to get all of your feelings out in the open – whether you’re angry, sad, or just disappointed. This will help you to process and understand what’s going on, and hopefully lead to a resolution or understanding.
- Stay positive – It’s easy to get caught up in the negative aspects of a relationship and start feeling overwhelmed. Try to keep your outlook positive and remind yourself that relationships are supposed to be difficult at times – it means they’re worth fighting for!
- Communicate honestly and openly – It’s important to get your feelings across in a way that is both honest and clear. This means being willing to communicate sensitive information (like personal history) without fear of judgement or condemnation.
- Embrace change – Relationships will inevitably change over time – which is okay! As long as you’re both open and honest about how things are changing, everything should be fine.
2. I Am Stuck in Two Relationships, How to Come Out From It?
This is a difficult question to answer, as there is no one-size-fits-all answer. Every situation is different, and the best thing to do is to talk to a counselor or therapist who can help you figure out what the best course of action would be for you.
They will be able to help you sort through your thoughts and feelings and provide you with some guidance on how to move forward.
3. What Do You Do When You Have Two Girlfriends?
Well, that’s a difficult question to answer. It depends on the situation and the individual girls. In some cases, it can be fun to share activities with both girls at the same time.
For example, maybe one girl likes going to theme parks while the other enjoys visiting art galleries. In other cases, it might be more fun for one girl to focus on her own activities and friendships while the other watches from the sidelines. It really depends on the situation and what each girl wants.
4. What Is a 3 Person Relationship Called?
A three person relationship typically refers to a triad – which is the term used for a homosexual relationship where two people are involved in an intimate, sexual relationship with one another. There is no universally agreed-upon definition for what constitutes a triad, and some triads may involve more than three people.
5. What Is It When a Man Has Two Girlfriends?
When a man has two girlfriends, it’s often referred to as being in a relationship phase. This phase typically lasts for a while, and can vary depending on the men and their respective partners.
Some key aspects of this phase include developing strong relationships with both women, understanding each other better, and managing the relationship dynamics well.