We, humans, are social beings. We cannot live alone on this planet. It is impossible to survive alone in this hostile world. This is the reason why we do not live in a jungle. From the beginning of human history, we are living with our families. Family is an integral part of our life. The most recognized and righteous way of starting a family is marriage all over the world. After marriage, we have kids. Then, we live our everyday life by helping each other, sharing, and caring. A family is a way to live all through our life in a more organized way. So, it is a matter of topmost importance to choose our partners carefully. This is because we intend to grow old with our beloved partners, after marriage, if all things go on track. As the title hints, we will talk about choosing life partners and starting a family here in this article. Please note that these things are all personal matters. So, we will not anyway pursue you to make any decisions. We are here only to discuss some relationship matters and scenarios that people face. Let’s begin.
Having a Baby with Someone You Just Met – Details
If you are reading this article, we guess that you are in a love relationship situation. Your relationship is comparatively new with your male partner. Now you wonder, is it the right time for having a baby with someone you just met? This is a complicated situation. So, we will approach this situation by creating possible scenarios and their outcomes. Our intention is only to benefit you and make you successful in your life.
If You are a Teenager
For the first scenario, let’s think you are a teenager. You fall in love with someone. You feel the love between you two is pretty strong though the relationship is very new. Alright, this is very normal at this stage of your life. But the alarm bell will start ringing if your partner wants you to be pregnant. You cannot simply have a baby with someone at this stage. This is because of the following reasons.
- The first reason is that you are a teenager. And teenage pregnancy is a fatal thing. According to the reports of the World Health Organization, the leading cause of death for teenage girls every year is teenage pregnancy. Teenage pregnancy has the highest possibility of complications giving birth, resulting in death. It is also a cause of birth defects for the newborn.
- The second reason is that you are just starting your life in this vast wide world. This is not a suitable time for you to be bounded by marriage life, let alone having kids.
- In the teenage period, boys and girls are usually driven by their emotions. They do not judge any situation like mature and experienced people do. So, there are chances that your newfound beloved may be an evil person. As you do not know him for much longer. Maybe he will run away as soon as you become pregnant.
- Furthermore, as you are a teenager, we assume that your partner is not well established too. So, having kids with someone you just met, when you are a teenager, is completely out of the equation.
- If that person tries to convince you or force you anyway, knowing that you are only a teenager, immediately break it up.
- If you think that you two are in a strong love relationship, then give it some time. Why so hurry for having a baby! This is not child’s play. Take your time before you take such an important decision in your life.
If You are in Your Mid-20s
The second scenario is that you are in your mid-20s. Let’s assume you are 26 and your newfound partner is well established too. Though your love relationship is only a couple of months old, you have decided to have a baby with him. Is it the right decision? Another scenario could be that your male partner, who is well established, wanted to have a baby with you. What does it mean? Here we will try to figure out the possible outcomes of this situation. This type of situation may occur and it is very normal. At this point, what you choose to do can turn out to be very good or very bad for you. Because of the following reasons.
- The only evil sign of the above-mentioned situations is that the love relationship is comparatively new. You are only a couple of months in the relationship, you did not know your partner before the relationship. So, maybe you are hurrying with your decision. We understand that you are trying to get settle. Still, you should give yourself a little more time to know your partner better.
- Maybe your partner is older than you and well established. Now, he wants to get into a new stage of life. He wants to get settled with his wife and kids. We know that love, at first sight, is real and he is really in strong love with you. Maybe you are very charming on the inside and outside. So, he has made up his mind so quickly that he wants to start a family with you though the relationship is very new. If these are the cases, then the decision is up to you. You can have a baby with someone you just met. But our best bet is that you should take some more time, maybe a year at least to know your partner better.
- Your very new partner may be an evil person. He wants to impregnate you only because he wants full control over you. It is a form of male domination. This thing is not new. If you search on google, you may find this kind of scenario on different forums. As we have told you earlier that you should give some more time to know your partner better.
- Your partner can be very good to you. Maybe he will take you to meet his parents. This does not mean that he is a good person. Maybe he is just pretending to be good until you carry his child in your belly. We recommend you to be very careful and look for the possible signs of violence. We have found similar stories on the internet, so this is nothing new. You better give more time to the relationship. You should get married first and then have a kid. If he tries to convince you, or give emphasis on having a kid in just 4 or 5 weeks after you have met, this is maybe a bad sign.
Divorced Before the Relationship
For our next scenario, we assume that both of you, or at least one of you is divorced before the new relationship. Now you are in a strong love bond but it is only a few weeks old. Is it alright to have a baby with this partner? Well, let’s evaluate the possible outcomes of this scenario.
- In this case, both of you are mature enough at this stage of life. So, we understand that you are more than able to make the right decision for your own life. If you think that you trust your partner, then go for the baby. But our best bet is that you take some more time to know each other better.
- In the given scenario, we recommend you not to rush your decision. We know that you are desperate to make a new beginning. You were in a lot of depression and this very man had helped you out. But at least give yourself a couple more months to know each other better. Maybe wait until you two are getting married. Having a baby with someone you just met is not a wise decision.
- Look for possible signs of violence. Your partner is a divorced man, maybe it was his fault that caused the separation. Maybe he had a couple more divorces before the relationship with you. So, keep an eye on his behavior with you. Keep your ears open while he tells you his stories, look for aggressive comments. After all, having a baby with someone you just met is a very foolish decision.
In this part, we will enlist some real-life events that are identical to our topic. After all, this kind of relationship complication is nothing new. Having a baby with someone you just met bears a lot of risks. We can understand your situation better by knowing the events happening around you.
- A lecturer shares her sad story that she had become pregnant only in 5 months of her relationship. Now they are married and have two kids. She regrets that the husband has become evil, verbally and physically abusive, a sex addict. He shows no respect. With a heavy heart, she warns that every man is not good, even he calls you babe at the beginning. Or even he takes you to meet his family. Now she hopes for a divorce.
- An American master’s degree student states that she had become pregnant only after 4 months into the relationship. After that, it turns out good for her. Now, they are married happily with two kids and she is even completing her studies.
- A divorced woman tells her story that she had become pregnant even less than a month after she met her boyfriend. Her partner was divorced too. Now they are more than 10 months into their relationship and living happily. She finally suggests that people should not be self-centered. Rather they should save money for their upcoming children.
- Another American woman says her story that she was pregnant only after 2 months into the relationship. Now, they are living happily for 3 years with their twins. She mentions that it was difficult at first to take care of the twins. But it all turns out good as the couple shares their tasks.
The Bottom Lines
Having a baby with someone you just met is not a good decision. It is too important a decision to have a baby and start a family. You cannot make this decision in a rush, only in a couple of months into a relationship. You have to know your partner better. The teenage period is too early to start a family. The Mid-20s is the best period for having a baby and starting a family with someone. But consider every possibility before you approach. Always remember your life is your decision. Do what is right for you.